Events Coordinator Volunteer
The Events Coordinator Volunteer is responsible for contributing to the organization and execution of events that will support Puddleshaker’s activities. This role will also collaborate with the website and social media teams to promote Puddleshaker events. The Events Coordinator Volunteer may also be asked to assist in Puddleshaker’s special projects and events, and support volunteer opportunities for the Puddleshaker design community.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the ideation and planning of Puddleshaker events, including webinars, workshops, conferences, and other events
- Support marketing efforts to promote events through collaboration with Puddleshaker’s social media and website teams
- Provide on-site or remote assistance to attendees, presenters, and other volunteers during events
- Be a source of knowledge for event participants
- Assist in the execution of Puddleshaker events, which may include technical support or set up or tear-down of in-person events
The Events Coordinator Volunteer will be thoroughly committed to Puddleshaker’s mission.
Specific requirements include:
- Experience in the tools and processes of design, which may include Design Thinking, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Visual Design, or other design disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed