Membership Coordinator Volunteer
The Membership Coordinator Volunteer is responsible for contributing to the growth and management of Puddleshaker’s member community. This role will also act as a representative of Puddleshaker in related organizations and communities. The Membership Coordinator Volunteer may also be asked to assist in Puddleshaker’s special projects and events, and support volunteer opportunities for the Puddleshaker design community.
Duties and responsibilities
- Engage with personal and professional networks to raise awareness of Puddleshaker’s activities and encourage new people to join our community
- Promote Puddleshaker’s design challenges on personal social networks to drive more applications to participate in challenges, and recruit new members
- Connect with community members to help make them feel welcome as Puddleshakers
- Answer any of member questions about the organization and its activities
- Foster relevant dialogue amongst community members
- Share ideas, opportunities, and topics for discussion through the Puddleshaker Slack channels to increase engagement and overall user activity
The Membership Coordinator Volunteer will be thoroughly committed to Puddleshaker’s mission.
Specific requirements include:
- Experience in the tools and processes of design, which may include Design Thinking, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Visual Design, or other design disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed