Customer Outreach Volunteer
The Customer Outreach Volunteer is responsible for contributing to business development initiatives that will support Puddleshaker’s activities. This role will also look for opportunities to extend Puddleshaker’s reach to aligned organizations locally, regionally, nationally, and globally. The Customer Outreach Volunteer may also be asked to assist in Puddleshaker’s special projects and events, and support volunteer opportunities for the Puddleshaker design community.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify and qualify not-for-profit (NFP) organizations that would be fits for Puddleshaker design challenges
- Assist in establishing new relationships with representatives from qualified NFP organizations
- Provide support in the creation and editing of Design Challenge briefs
- Identify and qualify potential partner organizations that are aligned with Puddleshaker’s mission and values
- Assist in establishing new relationships with representatives from potential partner organizations
- Provide support in creating and editing of partnership proposals, as required
The Customer Outreach Volunteer will be thoroughly committed to Puddleshaker’s mission.
Specific requirements include:
- Experience in the tools and processes of design, which may include Design Thinking, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Visual Design, or other design disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed