Social Media Coordinator Volunteer
The Social Media Coordinator Volunteer is responsible for assisting with Puddleshaker’s social media activities. This role will also act as a representative of Puddleshaker in related organizations and communities. The Social Media Coordinator Volunteer may also be asked to assist in Puddleshaker’s special projects and events, and support volunteer opportunities for the Puddleshaker design community.
Duties and responsibilities
Promotion of Puddleshaker’s Activities
- Under the direction of the Marketing Coordinator, create and post social media content to promote Puddleshaker’s Design Challenges, events, and other updates
- Use both personal accounts and Puddleshaker’s accounts to engage with relevant people and organizations on social media, in alignment with Puddleshaker’s messaging and strategies
Social Media Engagement
- Follow, like, and comment on posts by relevant accounts that are in alignment with Puddleshaker’s mission
The Social Media Coordinator Volunteer will be thoroughly committed to Puddleshaker’s mission.
Specific requirements include:
- Experience in the tools and processes of design, which may include Design Thinking, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Visual Design, or other design disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed