Submit a Challenge.
Share with us a problem you are having.
Tell us about the problem.
If you are a Not-For-Profit organization with a mandate for social good, we would love to hear from you. Tell us about a problem that you are facing, and don’t worry if you are even unclear as to the specifics in this moment.
What happens next.
The Puddleshaker team has established a turn-key process to flesh out your problem statement and to curate it into a challenge brief that can be posted to our community. The entire process is focused on getting you back to your busy schedule and only including you during the touch-points that are most important for the success of the challenge.
The Design Challenge Life-Cycle
- The challenge will be posted for 14-days to our community for people to sign-up for
- If the challenge receives 3 to 5 challengers then it will have been accepted
- The challenge is then assigned a mentor and an internal stakeholder to oversee the process
- The entire challenge then follows a pre-defined journey including team communication protocols
- A final report is presented by the team to all stakeholders establishing important insights and artifacts produced by the team in response to the challenge
Try it out.
We recognize that the majority of not-for-profit organizations often lack the available resources to overcome important barriers to advance their mission. We have established this organization and the community as a way to help each other in a mutually beneficial way.